Why choose Howden to help you find insurance for your Classic Vehicle Club?
Howden is the new name for A-Plan. As a broker which specialises in business and motor insurance, we pride ourselves on doing the heavy lifting, so you don’t have to. Thanks to the great relationships we have with our selected panel of standard and specialist insurers, we make the process of comparing multiple insurance policies for classic vehicle clubs, on your behalf, simple and easy. What’s not to like?
Here at Howden, we also recognise that each policy needs to be as individual as its owner and their vehicle club, and that’s why we provide a personalised service, focused on getting to know you and learning more about what you want from your insurance cover.
Whether you need to make a claim, purchase a new policy for your classic vehicle club, or renew an existing one, just know that we’re here to help.
Benefits of working with Howden:
- You can trust us – we’re rated Excellent on Trustpilot.
- We’re driven to save you time, money, and hassle.
- Benefit from a tailored service that comparison sites can’t provide.
- Speak with your local branch, within your community.
- We’re right by your side in the event of a claim.
Insurance for Classic Vehicle Clubs
Howden have been insuring cars, clubs, and businesses of all sizes for decades. We’ve been able to do this because our classic motor trade team has a real passion for helping people who collect and work with classic and historic vehicles. This passion is also why you can be confident that we can help you find the product you need, at our most competitive price.
But let’s cut the chase, what’s on offer with our classic vehicle club insurance? We work with insurers to give you peace of mind that you have the right cover in place, which includes as standard:
Public liability which covers:
- Claims brought against you or your employees for property damage or bodily injury occurring because of your activities, or food and drink sold, supplied, or distributed by you.
- Claims brought against you or your employees for defamation, including libel and slander.
- Claims brought against your members for property damage or bodily injury because of club/association activities.
- Compensation if any trustee, committee member or officer of yours has to attend court as a witness in connection with a claim.
Property which covers:
- Accidental physical loss or damage to property which belongs to you, or you are legally responsible for within the UK.
- Accidental physical loss or damage to money which belongs to you within the UK.
- Costs of reconstituting electronic records and data.
Optional covers include:
- Products liability
- Professional indemnity
- Employer’s liability
- Directors’ and officers’ liability
Want to learn more about how an insurance policy could support your classic vehicle club? Speak to a member of our team today, either over the phone or by visiting us in one of our many UK branches!