Why choose Howden Life & Health for your Health Cash Plans?
Here at Howden, we pride ourselves on doing the heavy lifting, so you don’t have to. Thanks to the great relationships we have with our selected panel of insurers, we make the process of comparing various health cash plans, on your behalf, simple and easy. What’s not to like?
As an experienced insurance broker, we recognise that each health policy needs to be as individual as its owner, and that’s why we provide a tailored, personalised service, focused on getting to know you and finding out exactly what you want from your health cash plan.
Whether you need to make a claim, purchase a new health product, or renew an existing one, just know that we’re here to help.
Benefits of working with Howden Life & Health:
- You can trust us – we’re rated Excellent on Trustpilot
- Personal service from professionally qualified advisors
- An outstanding FCA compliance record
- Competitive solutions to for all budgets and affordability
- Supported by the largest panel of Life & Health insurers in the UK
- Knowledge of underwriting and medical conditions
Howden Life & Health is a trading style of Assured Futures Limited. Assured Futures Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority No 176392. Registered in England and Wales under company registration number 3040737. Registered office: 2 Des Roches Square, Witney, Oxon, OX28 4LE. You can confirm their registration on the FCA website, https://register.fca.org.uk/.
Howden Life & Health Limited, Howden Insurance, Assured Futures and A-Plan Holdings are all part of the same group of companies.
What is a Health Cash Plan?
A health cash plan reimburses your employees for their routine healthcare costs, for example dental work or eye tests. With options to select which treatments are covered, from orthopaedic therapies to counselling for mental health, a healthcare cash plan is an effective and relatively low-cost benefit that your employees will immediately appreciate.
While a healthcare cash plan isn’t a direct replacement for private medical insurance, when structured effectively it can support and enhance benefits like private medical insurance and group income protection – creating a holistic support package that your employees will value.
But what’s actually on offer with Howden Life & Health health cash plans?
- A health cash plan that’s tailored to your needs, business size and budget
- Options for the benefit to be provided on a company-paid basis, voluntary basis, or a combination of the two
- The ability to add extra benefits such as a Cycle to Work scheme and childcare vouchers
- A holistic strategy that offers preventative, rehabilitation and financial wellbeing benefits.
Our arrangement with specialist insurers gives our clients access to experts in the life & health insurance market who will help you find a health cash plan that suits your business and your employees.
Get in touch today and we can help you find a health cash plan that works best for your business, depending on your budget and needs. We can offer advice and guidance, and tailor your plan so it targets the areas that matter most to your employees.
Get in touch
Try us out and see how we can help save money and make finding the right insurance cover that little bit easier for you.