Why choose Howden Life & Health for Life Assurance Insurance?
As a specialist life and health insurance broker, our team of industry experts strive to produce bespoke key person insurance solutions, on your behalf, simply and easily.
The Howden Life & Health team recognises that each life policy needs to be as individual as its owner and their business, and that’s why they provide a tailored, personalised service, focused on getting to know you and finding out exactly what you want from your life assurance insurance.
Ultimately, whether you need to purchase a new life policy, or review an existing one, just know that we’re here to help.
Benefits of working with Howden Life & Health:
- You can trust us – we’re rated Excellent on Trustpilot
- Personal service from professionally qualified advisors
- An outstanding FCA compliance record
- Competitive solutions to for all budgets and affordability
- Supported by the largest panel of Life & Health insurers in the UK
- Knowledge of underwriting and medical conditions
Howden Life & Health Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority No. 176392. Registered in England and Wales under company registration number 3040737. Office address: Howden Life & Health, Ageas House, The Square, Gloucester Business Park, Brockworth, Gloucester, GL3 4ZP. Registered Office: 1 Creechurch Place, London, EC3A 5AF. Calls may be monitored and recorded for quality assurance purposes.
What is Life Assurance Insurance?
Life Assurance is one of the simplest ways a company can show they value their employees, while encouraging loyalty. It offers the reassurance that should the worst happen to one of your employees, their loved ones will be provided for.
We source flexible life assurance schemes for businesses of all sizes, and these schemes give your employees the benefit of knowing that if anything happened to them in your employment, their dependents will have financial assistance.
As with other types of life insurance, a life assurance policy allows employees to choose their beneficiary, so they can feel confident the people closest to them will be cared for during critical times.
What’s on offer:
- A single contract that pays out a lump sum to an employee’s loved ones if they die
- Cost-effective and flexible plans to suit you
- The option to tailor benefit calculations to your needs, e.g. as a multiple of each employee’s salary or on a flat basis
- A hassle-free scheme with a strong benefit for your staff.
All in all, if you’re looking for a comprehensive life assurance policy that can be tailor-made to fit your business, get in touch with the Howden Life & Health team today.