Why choose Howden for Chauffeur Insurance?
As a broker which specialises in business insurance, we pride ourselves on doing the heavy lifting, so you don’t have to. Thanks to the great relationship we have with our insurer, we make the process of securing your chauffeur insurance policy, simple and straightforward. What’s not to like?
Here at Howden, our team knows that each policy needs to be as individual as its owner and their occupation, and that’s why we provide a personalised service, focused on getting to know you and finding out exactly what you want from your insurance.
Ultimately, whether you need to make a claim, purchase a new chauffeur policy, or renew an existing one, just know that we’re here to help.
Benefits of working with Howden:
- You can trust us – we’re rated Excellent on Trustpilot.
- We’re driven to save you time, money, and hassle.
- Benefit from a tailored service that comparison sites can’t provide.
- We’re right by your side in the event of a claim.
What does Chauffeur Insurance cover?
The primary purpose of chauffeur insurance is to protect individuals who work as professional drivers, transporting passengers in luxury or high-value vehicles.
Chauffeurs may need to make claims which arise from accidents, injuries, or property damage that occurs during their work, meaning compensation and legal cost cover may be required too. Should you need to make a claim, you’ll have access to a dedicated claims handler, who will work hard to get you back on the road as quickly as possible.
In terms of getting your policy arranged, we have delegated authority with an A-rated insurer, which means we have the ability to underwrite your policy in-house. This allows us to arrange cover quickly, getting you on the road faster.
But what’s typically included in the chauffeur policies we provide? Courtesy of the insurance providers we work with, we can offer:
- Competitive premiums with generous no claims discounts
- Protected no-claims – once you have earned a maximum no claims discount you are able to protect your bonus, subject to an additional premium
- Discounts for named drivers
- Full accident management and uninsured loss recovery service
- Fault and non-fault replacement vehicles
- Replacement plated vehicles
As well as all this, we provide insurance for chauffeur fleet companies too. If you are the owner/operator of a chauffeur fleet, please visit Chauffeur Fleet Insurance.
If you’d like to find out more about chauffeur insurance and how it could provide you with the cover you need, speak to us, either over the phone or via email.
Get in touch
Try us out and see how we can help save money and make finding the right insurance cover that little bit easier for you.