Why choose Howden for Let Property Insurance?
Howden is the new name for A-Plan. Here at Howden, we pride ourselves on doing the heavy lifting, so you don’t have to. Thanks to the collaborative relationships we have with our selected panel of standard and specialist insurers, we make the process of comparing multiple let property insurance policies, on your behalf, simple and easy. What’s not to like?
As a specialist home insurance broker, we also know that each policy needs to be as individual as its owner and their property, and that’s why we offer a bespoke, personalised service, focused on getting to know you and finding out exactly what you want from your insurance plan.
Ultimately, whether you need to make a claim, purchase a new specialist home policy, or renew an existing one, just know that we’re here to help.
Benefits of working with Howden:
- You can trust us – we’re rated Excellent on Trustpilot.
- We’re driven to save you time, money, and hassle.
- Benefit from a tailored service that comparison sites can’t provide.
- Speak with your local branch, within your community.
- We’re right by your side in the event of a claim.
How does Let Property Insurance work?
Whether you’re a single or multi-property landlord, we understand that no landlord is the same, and there’s no one-size-fits-all policy. In fact, we go above and beyond to help find you insurance for your let property, because we know how important it is that your policy is tailored and individual to you.
But what’s covered in a let property insurance policy? You can expect our insurers to generally offer the following cover in their let property insurance:
- Building insurance– protecting your asset against disasters such as storms, floods, and fires.
- Contents insurance– protecting your furnishings against damage which is important for those letting property fully furnished.
- Liability insurance– protecting against damage or injury suffered by a tenant or visitor because of a fault in your property.
- Legal expenses – protecting you against legal disputes for you and your property.
- Rent guarantee– protecting your rental income if your tenant stops paying the rent due but refuses to leave.
- Loss of rent– protecting your rental income if the residence is uninhabitable following a valid claim.
- Employment practice liability– protecting you against damage or injury suffered by an employee because of a fault in your property.
Whenever you’re ready, get in touch with us. A member of our team can find out more about you and your let property, before going ahead with helping you find an insurance policy that best suits your personal needs and expectations.
Get in touch
Try us out and see how we can help save money and make finding the right insurance cover that little bit easier for you.