Why choose Howden Life & Health for Private Medical Insurance?
As a specialist life and health insurance broker, our team of industry experts strive to produce bespoke private medical insurance solutions, on your behalf, simply and easily.
The Howden Life & Health team recognises that each health policy needs to be as individual as its owner and their business, and that’s why they provide a tailored, personalised service, focused on getting to know you and finding out exactly what you want from your private medical insurance.
Ultimately, whether you need to purchase a new private medical policy, or review an existing one, just know that we’re here to help.
Benefits of working with Howden Life & Health:
- You can trust us – we’re rated Excellent on Trustpilot
- Personal service from professionally qualified advisors
- An outstanding FCA compliance record
- Competitive solutions to for all budgets and affordability
- Supported by the largest panel of Life & Health insurers in the UK
- Knowledge of underwriting and medical conditions
Howden Life & Health is a trading style of Assured Futures Limited. Assured Futures Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority No 176392. Registered in England and Wales under company registration number 3040737. Registered office: 2 Des Roches Square, Witney, Oxon, OX28 4LE. You can confirm their registration on the FCA website, https://register.fca.org.uk/.
Howden Life & Health Limited, Howden Insurance, Assured Futures and A-Plan Holdings are all part of the same group of companies.
What is Private Medical Insurance?
With long waiting lists for treatment on the NHS, private health insurance offers a flexible and practical option to ensure you can get treated quickly at a private hospital, while your policy covers the cost. It gives you the peace of mind that if you do contract a curable condition, you won’t have to wait to be treated – meaning you can get back to normal as quickly as possible.
Our knowledgeable and experienced team can help you find the right Private Medical Insurance – covering the cost of treatment if you contract a curable medical condition. The right policy provides funds for either inpatient or outpatient treatment at a private hospital, and we can tailor the cover to best suit your budget and needs.
Their team understands that there are a vast number of options for private healthcare insurance, so they always offer clear and impartial advice at every stage of the process, from choosing you a new policy to reviewing your current provider.
What’s on offer:
- Private Medical Insurance for an individual and their family based in the UK
- International insurance that provides cover for individuals and their families outside of their usual country of residence
- Reviewing your options to maintain private healthcare cover after you leave an employer’s scheme, for example following retirement or if the company policy ends.
Give your employee health benefits a boost by getting in touch with a member of the Howden Life & Health team who can help you find out more about how private medical insurance can suit your business.