Why choose Howden for Brewery Insurance?
Howden is the new name for A-Plan. As a broker which specialises in business insurance, we pride ourselves on doing the heavy lifting, so you don’t have to. Thanks to the great relationships we have with our selected panel of standard and specialist insurers, we make the process of comparing various brewery insurance policies, on your behalf, simple and straightforward. What’s not to like?
Here at Howden, our team understands that each brewery policy needs to be as individual as its owner and their business, and that’s why we provide a tailored, personalised service, focused on getting to know you and finding out exactly what you want from your insurance.
Ultimately, whether you need to make a claim, purchase a new policy, or renew an existing one, just know that we’re here to help.
Benefits of working with Howden:
- You can trust us – we’re rated Excellent on Trustpilot.
- We’re driven to save you time, money, and hassle.
- Benefit from a tailored service that comparison sites can’t provide.
- Speak with your local branch, within your community.
- We’re right by your side in the event of a claim.
How does Brewery Insurance work?
Now that you’ve built your brewery to where it is today, through a tremendous amount of hard work and passion, the next step is to make sure that what you’ve created is protected. Once you know you’re covered, you can then have the confidence to go after a bigger share of the growing market for craft beers.
But why is brewery insurance so important?
The risks and challenges in brewing are not the same as those in other industries and in recognition of this, we arrange cover that’s designed to protect your end product, your technology, equipment, and everything about your business.
We have a real passion for working with brewers at every level, helping them to identify, manage and insure the risks their businesses face. These risks can include:
- Loss or damage to the physical equipment, plant, and premises.
- Materials and stock you hold.
- Liability risks associated with running your business.
- Business interruption losses if you are unable to brew due to a loss.
- Risks associated with attendance at beer festivals and similar events.
- Product contamination and product recall risks.
- Stock throughput to cover your exported products.
Having that insurance policy in place could prove to be hugely pivotal for your business, lessening the chances of any risks hampering your success. Whether you’re a micro-brewer, run a distillery or have a larger brewing business, at Howden we’ll give you the advice you need to help you get the right cover. All you need to do is give us a call, and we’ll look into getting a quote arranged for you.
Get in touch
Try us out and see how we can help save money and make finding the right insurance cover that little bit easier for you.