Why choose Howden for Not for Profit Insurance?
Howden is the new name for A-Plan. Here at Howden, we pride ourselves on doing the heavy lifting, so you don’t have to. Thanks to the great relationships we have with our selected panel of standard and specialist insurers, we make the process of comparing various policies, on your behalf, simple and straightforward. What’s not to like?
As a specialist insurance broker, our team recognises that each not for profit policy needs to be as individual as its owner and their organisation, and that’s why we provide a flexible, personalised service, focused on getting to know you and finding out exactly what you want from your insurance.
Ultimately, whether you need to make a claim, purchase a new policy, or renew an existing one, just know that we’re here to help.
Benefits of working with Howden:
- You can trust us – we’re rated Excellent on Trustpilot.
- We’re driven to save you time, money, and hassle.
- Benefit from a tailored service that comparison sites can’t provide.
- Speak with your local branch, within your community.
- We’re right by your side in the event of a claim.
Not for Profit Insurance with Howden
Our not for profit insurance is designed to protect organisations, which typically work for charitable, educational, social, or humanitarian purposes rather than generating profit, from the various specific risks and liabilities that they may face while carrying out their activities.
We’re able to provide flexible cover to cater for the unique challenges that are faced by such a wide variety of different organisations, including:
- Not-for-profit organisations
- Social enterprises
- Volunteer groups and community organisations
With policies that can be customised for the needs of your organisation, we can also include a range of cover options within your policy too, such as:
- Buildings and contents
- Employment practice liability
- Cyber risk protection
- Personal accident and business travel
- Public and products liability
- Legal expenses
- Trustee liability
- Reputation risk including crisis management
- Money including raffle prizes and donations and money in collection tins and at fundraising events
- Business interruption
And if you need to make a claim, you can rest assured that our in-house claims team will work with you to ensure it’s settled as efficiently as possible. Call us today if you have any questions around how we can help you with your not for profit insurance.
Get in touch
Try us out and see how we can help save money and make finding the right insurance cover that little bit easier for you.