Why choose Howden for window cleaning van insurance?
Howden is the new name for A-Plan. Here at Howden, we pride ourselves on doing the heavy lifting, so you don’t have to. Thanks to the great relationships we have with our selected panel of standard and specialist insurers, we make the process of comparing multiple window cleaning van insurance policies, on your behalf, simple and easy. What’s not to like?
As a broker which specialises in business insurance, we recognise that each policy needs to be as individual as its owner and their van, and that’s why we provide a personalised service, focused on getting to know you and finding out exactly what you want from your insurance.
Ultimately, whether you need to make a claim, purchase a new van policy, or renew an existing one, just know that we’re here to help.
Benefits of working with Howden:
- You can trust us – we’re rated Excellent on Trustpilot.
- We’re driven to save you time, money, and hassle.
- Benefit from a tailored service that comparison sites can’t provide.
- Speak with your local branch, within your community.
- We’re right by your side in the event of a claim.
What is window cleaning van insurance?
Domestic window cleaners and larger commercial window cleaners have van insurance requirements that will often extend beyond the 'standard' levels of cover.
We’ve been providing insurance for window cleaners for many years and in that time we’ve worked with a range of specialist van insurers which have insurance packages that can provide you with the cover you need for you and your window cleaning business.
So, what does our window cleaning van insurance include? Thanks to the relationships we have with our insurers, we can offer:
- Tailored legal expenses/replacement vehicle cover to give you a hire vehicle fitted with a reach and wash system in a claim situation, to ensure continuity of your business.
- Experienced sales and claims team to ensure you are suitably covered.
- Cover for lots of dual occupations (e.g. carpet/window cleaners).
- Cover for internal reach and wash systems up to the value of £40,000.
- Cover for water tanks up to 1,250 litres.
All in all, we understand how important it is to get any insurance claims dealt with quickly, so here at Howden we provide you with support every step of the way. Our aim is to help ensure that your window cleaning business isn't off the road for long, so we look to help you find an insurance policy that you can trust will have your back.
Get in touch
Try us out and see how we can help save money and make finding the right insurance cover that little bit easier for you.