Why choose Howden for your Wellbeing Insurance?
As a specialist life and health insurance broker, our team of industry experts strive to produce bespoke workplace wellbeing solutions, on your behalf, simply and easily.
The Howden Life & Health team recognises that each health and life policy needs to be as individual as its owner and their business, and that’s why they provide a tailored, personalised service, focused on getting to know you and finding out exactly what you want from your wellbeing insurance.
Ultimately, whether you need to purchase a new employee benefits policy, or review an existing one, just know that we’re here to help.
Benefits of working with Howden Life & Health:
- You can trust us – we’re rated Excellent on Trustpilot
- Personal service from professionally qualified advisors
- An outstanding FCA compliance record
- Competitive solutions to for all budgets and affordability
- Supported by the largest panel of Life & Health insurers in the UK
- Knowledge of underwriting and medical conditions
Howden Life & Health Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority No. 176392. Registered in England and Wales under company registration number 3040737. Office address: Howden Life & Health, Ageas House, The Square, Gloucester Business Park, Brockworth, Gloucester, GL3 4ZP. Registered Office: 1 Creechurch Place, London, EC3A 5AF. Calls may be monitored and recorded for quality assurance purposes.
Wellbeing Insurance with Howden
When you look after your team, you can boost staff productivity and retention rates, while creating an environment where your people want to work – all benefits for your business.
With an increasing emphasis on the importance of good health in the workplace, the right employee benefits package can help make your team members feel valued – enabling them to get support and advice when they need it, so they can live happier and more fulfilled lives both in and out of the office.
Our Life & Health team can help your business find the right employee benefits package to cater for your team’s health and wellbeing. We’ll work closely with you to plan and roll out the best scheme for both your budget and your staff profile, from small SMEs to large corporates.
From searching the market for the right provider to lifting the pressures of admin from your shoulders, we’ll do all the hard work for you. They also offer regular reviews to make sure your employee benefits scheme remains the most suitable – and competitive – solution for you and your team.
What’s on offer:
- Advice and guidance on setting up your employee benefits scheme
- Flexible packages that can be tailored to the needs and size of your business
- The support of a whole of market broker which can negotiate with a wide range of insurers to find the best terms for you
- The option for regular reviews to keep your package effective and competitive.
All in all, if you’re looking for a comprehensive wellbeing insurance policy that can be tailor-made to fit your business and the workplace, get in touch with us today, either by giving us a call or via our website.