Why choose Howden Life & Health for Income Protection insurance?
As a specialist life and health insurance broker, our team of industry experts strive to arrange bespoke income protection insurance solutions, on your behalf, simply and easily.
The Howden Life & Health team recognises that each life and health policy needs to be as individual as its owner and their business, and that’s why they provide a tailored, personalised service, focused on getting to know you and finding out exactly what you want from your income protection insurance.
Ultimately, whether you need to purchase a new income protection policy, or review an existing one, just know that we’re here to help.
Benefits of working with Howden Life & Health:
- You can trust us – we’re rated Excellent on Trustpilot
- Personal service from professionally qualified advisors
- An outstanding FCA compliance record
- Competitive solutions to for all budgets and affordability
- Supported by the largest panel of Life & Health insurers in the UK
- Knowledge of underwriting and medical conditions
Howden Life & Health Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority No. 176392. Registered in England and Wales under company registration number 3040737. Office address: Howden Life & Health, Ageas House, The Square, Gloucester Business Park, Brockworth, Gloucester, GL3 4ZP. Registered Office: 1 Creechurch Place, London, EC3A 5AF. Calls may be monitored and recorded for quality assurance purposes.
What is Income Protection insurance?
Employee absence can cause real problems for any business, from the loss of key skills to the cost of covering the role. That’s why a good income protection scheme helps both your employees and your organisation – giving your team members the reassurance they can still afford to live if they cannot work for a time, while helping reduce the impact on your organisation.
If any of your employees suffer an illness or injury, income protection steps in to pay them a replacement income – covering their essential outgoings every month, while taking the pressure off your business. This is available for employers and employees, with this extra income helping pay towards bills, medical costs, or your mortgage if you’re unable to work long term.
What’s on offer?
- The ability to cover multiple employees under a single scheme.
- Practical support for your business and employees.
- The peace of mind that employee absences won’t impact your business.
- Tailored policies to suit your business size and budget.
Think that an income protection policy could be a good fit for you? Speak to the Howden Life & Health team today and they can help you find you right income protection insurance for your business, so you can give your employees extra peace of mind.