Why choose Howden for Pet Cremation Insurance?
Howden is the new name for Aston Lark. As a broker which specialises in business insurance, we pride ourselves on doing the heavy lifting, so you don’t have to. Thanks to the great relationships we have with our insurer, we make the process of placing your insurance with us simple and straightforward.
Here at Howden, we also recognise that each and every policy needs to be tailored to your individual needs, and that’s why we provide a personalised service, focused on getting to know you and finding out exactly what you want from your insurance.
Ultimately, whether you need to make a claim, purchase a new business policy, or renew an existing one, just know that we’re here to help.
Benefits of working with Howden:
- You can trust us we're rated Excellent on Trustpilot
- We’re driven to save you time, money, and hassle.
- Benefit from a tailored service that comparison sites can’t provide.
- We’re right by your side in the event of a claim.
How does Pet Cremation Insurance work?
We provide peace of mind and security to pet professionals through tailored insurance products. Our team understands what it takes to protect you and your business adequately, the service standards you require and what to do when things go wrong to mitigate any impact to your business. Should you be a member of the APPCC, the Association of Private Pet Cemeteries and Crematoria, an automatic benefit is available to you in the form of discounted premiums.
We can arrange cover through a variety of products including:
- Motor fleet insurance – any licenced driver cover for your vehicles including full European protection and unlimited windscreen cover, free of policy excess.
- Loss of use insurance – cover for the alternative hire of a collection vehicle, should yours be damaged in any form of insured event.
- Property insurance – cover for your trading premises including contents, stock, and liabilities. Further enhancements such as pet possessions in trust and environmental clean-up costs are available as standard.
- Directors and officers insurance – cover for the cost of compensation claims against your businesses directors and key managers (officers) for alleged wrongful acts.
- Professional indemnity insurance – cover for wrongful advice, errors or omissions made whilst acting in your professional capacity.
It’s important to remember that the availability of these products is subject to our insurer’s term and conditions. With those in mind, we can you find a comprehensive cover option that’s tailored to you, a pet cremation and burial specialist.