Why choose Howden for Diplomat Car Insurance?
Howden is the new name for Aston Lark. As a specialist motor insurance broker, we pride ourselves on doing the heavy lifting, so you don’t have to. Thanks to the great relationships our team has with our selected panel of standard and specialist motor insurers, we make the process of comparing different insurance policies, on your behalf, simple and easy. What’s not to like?
We also know that each diplomat car policy needs to be as individual as its owner and their vehicle, and that’s why we provide a bespoke, personalised service, focused on getting to know you and finding out exactly what you want from your insurance.
Ultimately, whether you need to make a claim, purchase a new policy, or renew an existing one, just know that we’re only a phone call away.
Benefits of working with us:
- You can trust us – we’re rated Excellent on Trustpilot.
- We’re driven to save you time, money, and hassle.
- Benefit from a tailored service that comparison sites can’t provide.
- Speak with your local branch, within your community.
- We’re right by your side in the event of a claim.
What is Diplomat Car Insurance?
Diplomat car insurance refers to a specific type of insurance coverage tailored to meet the needs of diplomats who are residing and working in the country. Diplomats often have unique circumstances and requirements, so their car insurance policies differ from the standard motor insurance policies that are available to the general public.
If you are a diplomat from outside the UK, arranging your car insurance can be a challenge as most UK insurers are unable to offer cover to vehicle-owners who:
- Are not a UK resident
- Hold a non-UK/EU driving licence
- Are members of overseas diplomatic or military personnel
- Have a vehicle which has a diplomatic registration number
However, that’s where we can help, offering the many benefits that typically come included in our insurer’s diplomat car insurance policies:
- Low-cost motor breakdown cover
- Acceptance of non-UK no claims discount
- Reduction for lower annual miles and overnight garaging
- Cover for high-value, performance, and luxury vehicles
It’s important to remember that what is and isn’t included in your diploma car insurance will depend on the insurer’s policy limitations. We can help you compare various different insurance options and land you a quote that works best for you.
Get in touch
Try us out and see how we can help save money and make finding the right insurance cover that little bit easier for you.