Why choose Howden Life & Health for your Children’s Health Insurance?
As an insurance broker, when it comes to getting you your children’s health insurance, we pride ourselves on doing the heavy lifting, so you don’t have to. Thanks to the great relationships we have with our selected panel of insurers, we make the process of comparing multiple different insurance policies, on your behalf, simple and easy. What’s not to like?
The Howden team also know that each healthcare policy needs to be as individual as its owner, and that’s why we provide a personalised service, focused on getting to know you and finding out exactly what you want from your insurance.
Ultimately, whether you need to make a claim, purchase a new health policy, or renew an existing one, just know that we’re here to help.
Benefits of working with Howden Life & Health:
- You can trust us – we’re rated Excellent on Trustpilot
- Personal service from professionally qualified advisors
- An outstanding FCA compliance record
- Competitive solutions to for all budgets and affordability
- Supported by the largest panel of Life & Health insurers in the UK
- Knowledge of underwriting and medical conditions
Howden Life & Health Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority No. 176392. Registered in England and Wales under company registration number 3040737. Office address: Howden Life & Health, Ageas House, The Square, Gloucester Business Park, Brockworth, Gloucester, GL3 4ZP. Registered Office: 1 Creechurch Place, London, EC3A 5AF. Calls may be monitored and recorded for quality assurance purposes.
Health Insurance for Children with Howden
Child health insurance is a type of coverage specifically designed to provide healthcare benefits for children. It ensures that children have access to essential medical services, preventive care, and treatment when needed.
Policies will differ from insurer but having child only health insurance could include:
- Quicker access to medical care for your child
- Access to a digital GP
- Tests and treatments that aren’t routinely available on the NHS currently
- Private hospitals and clinics – including paediatric units and paediatric consultants
- Accommodation for you as the adult when your child is being treated.
Private healthcare isn’t designed to replace the NHS, and it won’t stop you from accessing NHS services, but it will mean private healthcare will be an option alongside the NHS.
To find out more about how we can help you find a healthcare policy that works for you and your child, get in touch us with today, either over the phone or by submitting an enquiry on our website.
Get in touch
Try us out and see how we can help save money and make finding the right insurance cover that little bit easier for you.