Why choose Howden Life & Health for Rent Payment Protection Insurance?
As an insurance broker, we pride ourselves on doing the heavy lifting, so you don’t have to. Thanks to the great relationships we have with our selected panel of insurers, the Howden Life & Health team are able to make the process of comparing various insurance policies, on your behalf, simple and easy. What’s not to like?
We also know that each policy needs to be as individual as its owner, and that’s why we provide a tailored, personalised service, focused on getting to know you and finding out exactly what you want from your cover.
Ultimately, whether you need to make a claim, buy a new policy, or renew an existing one, just know that we’re here to help.
Benefits of working with Howden Life & Health:
- You can trust us – we’re rated Excellent on Trustpilot
- Personal service from professionally qualified advisors
- An outstanding FCA compliance record
- Competitive solutions to for all budgets and affordability
- Supported by the largest panel of Life & Health insurers in the UK
- Knowledge of underwriting and medical conditions
Howden Life & Health Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority No. 176392. Registered in England and Wales under company registration number 3040737. Office address: Howden Life & Health, Ageas House, The Square, Gloucester Business Park, Brockworth, Gloucester, GL3 4ZP. Registered Office: 1 Creechurch Place, London, EC3A 5AF. Calls may be monitored and recorded for quality assurance purposes.
What is Rent Payment Protection Insurance?
Rent payment protection insurance (RPPI) is a very specific type of policy which renters can use to cover themselves if they are temporarily out of work and no longer have the income at that moment to pay their landlords for rent.
Income protection insurance products such as these are designed to act as a safety net for policyholders, enabling them to focus on getting back into work within worrying about their upcoming payments.
Here's what typical rent payment protection insurance policies cover in the UK:
- Redundancy - cover rental payments if you become involuntarily unemployed or made redundant, after a set period.
- Accident or sickness -if you are unable to work due to an accident or illness, your rent payments will continue as you recover.
- Disability -a long-term disability could affect your ability to pay rent, so it's one less thing to worry about.
- Hospitalisation -if you are hospitalised and unable to work, you can recuperate knowing your rent is being paid.
- Death -in some cases, if the policyholder passes away, the tenant's family won't have to worry about covering rent payments.
We understand how frustrating it is to feel like a situation is out of your hands or control. That’s why our specialist Life & Health team strive to provide a bespoke, personalised service when they offer insurance support, putting you at ease and making you feel comfortable.
Speak to us, either in branch or over the phone, and we’ll help you come up with a rent payment protection insurance plan that suits you and your needs.
Get in touch
Try us out and see how we can help save money and make finding the right insurance cover that little bit easier for you.