Why choose Howden for Motor Legal Expenses Insurance?
Howden is the new name for A-Plan. Here at Howden, when it comes to getting you your motor-related cover, we pride ourselves on doing the heavy lifting, so you don’t have to. Thanks to the great relationships we have with our selected panel of standard and specialist insurers, we make the process of comparing multiple policies, on your behalf, simple and easy. What’s not to like?
We also know that each motor policy needs to be as individual as its owner, and that’s why we provide a personalised service, focused on getting to know you and finding out exactly what you want from your insurance.
All in all, whether you need to make a claim, purchase a new motor insurance policy, or renew an existing one, we’re here to help.
Benefits of working with Howden:
- You can trust us – we’re rated Excellent on Trustpilot.
- We’re driven to save you time, money, and hassle.
- Benefit from a tailored service that comparison sites can’t provide.
- Speak with your local branch, within your community.
- We’re right by your side in the event of a claim.
What is Motor Legal Expenses Insurance?
Motor legal protection, commonly known as legal cover, is a policy designed to support you if you are involved in an incident that wasn’t your fault. It will cover the costs of taking legal action against the party responsible for the loss, commonly known as Uninsured Loss Recovery. This essentially means things that aren’t typically covered under a motor insurance policy, such as:
- Loss of earnings
- Policy excesses
- Costs associated with claiming for personal injury
Here’s some of the benefits of having motor legal protection:
- Further benefits could also include:
- Damage to personal effects
- Loss of use
- Replacement vehicle costs
- Motor insurance database disputes
- Pothole damage cover
- Free helpline for post-traumatic stress
If you would like further information or would like to add motor legal expenses insurance to your policy, get in touch with us, and a member of our dedicated team would be more than happy to help.