Property Renovation Insurance
We work with specialists in renovation and self-builds so that we can provide our clients with property renovation insurance that they can be proud of.
Why choose Howden for Property Renovation Insurance?
Howden is the new name for A-Plan. As a specialist home insurance broker, we pride ourselves on doing the heavy lifting, so you don’t have to. Thanks to the great relationships we have with our selected panel of standard and specialist insurers, we make the process of comparing multiple property renovation insurance policies, on your behalf, simple and easy. What’s not to like?
Here at Howden, we also know that each policy needs to be as individual as its owner and their renovation project, and that’s why we provide a tailored, personalised service, focused on getting to know you and finding out exactly what you want from your coverage.
Ultimately, whether you need to make a claim, purchase a new policy, or renew an existing one, just know that we’re here to help.
Benefits of working with us:
- You can trust us – we’re rated Excellent on Trustpilot.
- We’re driven to save you time, money, and hassle.
- Benefit from a tailored service that comparison sites can’t provide.
- Speak with your local branch, within your community.
- We’re right by your side in the event of a claim.
How does Property Renovation Insurance work?
The primary purpose of property renovation insurance is to provide coverage and financial protection to property owners who will be, or are in, the process of a renovation or remodel of their property.
We work with Renovation Plan, who are renovation specialists, to provide an insurance to our clients which can cover a wide range of projects. Projects that can be covered include:
- Basement conversions and extensions
- Barn conversions
- Standard extensions and internal reconfigurations
- Listed buildings
- Work on churches, public houses, and commercial properties
- New builds and self builds
But what can you expect from this property renovation insurance?
- There are three levels of cover to choose from
- Policy lengths range from 3-36 months
- If your project finishes earlier than your policy, we refund the time left (subject to no claims and an admin fee)
- Pro-rata policy extensions for overrunning projects
- 14 days of cover for free at the end of every policy
- Cover for both residential and commercial properties
Whether you’re a homeowner, a property developer, or a broker, we offer flexible levels of cover, helpful guidance and reassuring benefits – so you can crack on, safe in the knowledge that you’ve got a property renovation insurance policy you can trust.
Get in touch
Try us out and see how we can help save money and make finding the right insurance cover that little bit easier for you.