Why choose Howden Life & Health for Private Medical Insurance?
Here at Howden, as a broker who specialise in health insurance, we pride ourselves on doing the heavy lifting, so you don’t have to. Thanks to the great relationships we have with our selected panel of insurers, the Howden Life & Health team are able to make the process of comparing multiple insurance policies, on your behalf, simple and easy. What’s not to like?
We also know that each medical policy needs to be as individual as its owner, and that’s why we provide a personalised service, focused on getting to know you and finding out exactly what you want from your insurance cover.
Ultimately, whether you need to make a claim, purchase a new policy, or renew an existing one, just know that we’re here to help if you need us.
Benefits of working with Howden Life & Health:
- You can trust us – we’re rated Excellent on Trustpilot
- Personal service from professionally qualified advisors
- An outstanding FCA compliance record
- Competitive solutions to for all budgets and affordability
- Supported by the largest panel of Life & Health insurers in the UK
- Knowledge of underwriting and medical conditions
Howden Life & Health Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority No. 176392. Registered in England and Wales under company registration number 3040737. Office address: Howden Life & Health, Ageas House, The Square, Gloucester Business Park, Brockworth, Gloucester, GL3 4ZP. Registered Office: 1 Creechurch Place, London, EC3A 5AF. Calls may be monitored and recorded for quality assurance purposes.
What is Private Medical Insurance?
Private medical insurance is designed to cover the cost of treatment in private hospitals for medical conditions that are curable. It's a great way to skip the lengthy NHS waiting lists to ensure you are seen and treated at the right time. Plans cover the cost of either inpatient or outpatient treatment, which can be reassuring during your recovery. The cover can be varied to suit your budget and, here at Howden, we can guide you through the options you need to consider before taking or switching your plan.
Nowadays, private medical insurance is much more flexible too, allowing anyone to select from a range of different cover types. We help facilitate clients in the following areas:
- Individual insurance – cover for an individual and their family based in the UK.
- International insurance – providing cover for individuals and their families, outside of their usual country of residence.
- Leaving an employer scheme – reviewing your options to maintain cover, following retirement or ceasing of a company policy.
We have access to a range of insurance companies specialising in private medical insurance, and our expert Life & Health team are experienced in helping people like you select a plan that fits your personal circumstances and your budget.
Get in touch
Try us out and see how we can help save money and make finding the right insurance cover that little bit easier for you.