Why choose Howden for Lamborghini Insurance?
As a specialist car insurance broker, we pride ourselves on doing the heavy lifting, so you don’t have to. Thanks to the great relationships we have with our selected panel of specialist vehicle insurers, we make the process of comparing multiple insurance policies, simple.
Our team know that each car policy needs to be as individual as its owner and their Lamborghini, that’s why we provide a personalised service, focused on getting to know you and finding out exactly what you want from your specialist vehicle cover.
Whether you need to make a claim, purchase a new car policy, or renew an existing one, we’re here to help.
Benefits of working with us:
- Expertise and advice for now and the future
- Dedicated, professionally qualified team of experts
- Each year over 95 per cent of our clients choose to stay with us
- Rated “Excellent” on Trustpilot
- A Private Client legacy which dates back to 1948
How does Lamborghini Insurance work?
There’re not many people across the globe that haven’t heard of Lamborghini, the mega Italian sports car manufacturer and established rival of the Ferrari. Lamborghini’s history dates to the 1960s, when Ferruccio Lamborghini took inspiration from not only the success of Ferrari, but also from his admiration of majestic Spanish fighting bulls, which he adopted as the sport car’s ‘raging bull’ emblem that’s globally recognised today.
Despite the connotations of strength and power we associate with Lamborghinis, they still require some form of insurance before they can get out on the road. As with any car insurance, Lamborghini insurance’s primary purpose is to protect the owner from financial losses that may result from accidents, theft, or damages to the vehicle.
But what’s covered in a Lamborghini policy? Our insurers typically offer the following:
- Your choice of repairer - In the event of a claim, you will have the option to choose your own repairer to give you peace of mind that your Lamborghini is in safe hands.
- Wide range of coverage - Third Party, Third Party, Fire and Theft, and Comprehensive cover are all available level of covers you can choose.
- Replacement courtesy car - You will be given a similar vehicle for any type of loss to your vehicle! (Monetary amount limit depending on insurer).
- Agreed value - No surprises! If your car is written off, you will be paid the exact amount agreed at the inception of your policy.
- All driver comprehensive cover - Comprehensive cover whilst driving other cars for insured and spouse. (Also applies to all named drivers with some insurers).
- No deductions for wear and tear - Unlike the standard motor insurance, in the event of a claim, there will be no deductions made for wear and tear.
If you would like to get in touch about your luxury and sports car insurance, get in touch today.
Motor policy add-ons with Howden
Not every motor insurance policy is the same. Some have limits or exclusions which may leave you out of pocket in the event of a claim. Fortunately, there are a number of policy add-ons available that can help boost your cover and provide greater peace of mind whilst on the road. Such policies include:
This is designed to support you if you are involved in an incident that wasn’t your fault.
This policy will allow you to claim back a set amount of an excess that had to be paid following a claim.
Breakdown cover provides you with the peace of mind of knowing that you won’t need to pay for a recovery unexpectedly.
Policy add-ons can be tailored to your specific needs and, with some add-ons costing as little as 50p a week, they can prove to be cost-effective overall.
However, we make sure that our clients have the right level of cover and will only ever offer products that will benefit you. So, if you’d like to discuss the policy enhancements you could benefit from, get in touch with us and we’ll set you up with a dedicated account handler.
Get in touch
We understand that we’re working for something more important than money. We’re working for your trust.