Aston Martin Insurance
We provide a first-class service to our clients and can reach out to our panel of insurers to obtain a quotation that offers the ideal combination of price and cover.
Why choose Howden for Aston Martin Insurance?
As a specialist car insurance broker, we pride ourselves on doing the heavy lifting, so you don’t have to. Thanks to the great relationships we have with our selected panel of standard and specialist insurers, we make the process of comparing multiple car insurance policies, simple.
We also recognise that each car policy needs to be as individual as its owner that’s why we provide a personalised service, focused on getting to know you and learning more about exactly what you want from your Aston Martin insurance.
Whether you need to make a claim, purchase a new car policy, or renew an existing one, we’re here to help.
Benefits of working with us:
- Expertise and advice for now and the future
- Dedicated, professionally qualified team of experts
- Each year over 95 per cent of our clients choose to stay with us
- Rated “Excellent” on Trustpilot
- A Private Client legacy which dates back to 1948
How does Aston Martin Insurance work?
The iconic British car manufacturer Aston Martin is one of the world’s most luxurious and synonymous with elegance and style. Ever since Aston Martin was founded in 1913, this famous brand has remained true to its British roots and is one of the most prestigious brands in the world, producing some of the greatest cars ever built, including the famous DB5, also known as ‘The James Bond car’.
As with any car insurance, Aston Martin insurance is primarily designed to protect the owner from financial losses that may result from accidents, theft, or damages to the vehicle. But what benefits typically come with an Aston Martin policy?
- Your choice of repairer. In the event of a claim, you will have the option to choose your own repairer to give you peace of mind that your Aston Martin is in safe hands.
- Wide range of coverage. Third Party, Third Party, Fire and Theft, and Comprehensive cover are all available level of covers you can choose.
- Replacement courtesy car. You will be given a similar vehicle for any type of loss to your vehicle! (Monetary amount limit depending on insurer).
- Agreed value.No surprises! If your car is written off, you will be paid the exact amount agreed at the inception of your policy.
- All driver comprehensive cover. Comprehensive cover whilst driving other cars for insured and spouse. (Also applies to all named drivers with some insurers).
- No deductions for wear and tear. Unlike the standard motor insurance, in the event of a claim, there will be no deductions made for wear and tear.
Finding the optimum balance between cover and price can be difficult, and that’s where we’d like to step in and help. Our team have the ability and knowledge to help you find this balance for you, allowing you to walk away with an Aston Martin insurance policy that not only suits your budget, but also meets your expectations.
Motor policy add-ons with Howden
Not every motor insurance policy is the same. Some have limits or exclusions which may leave you out of pocket in the event of a claim. Fortunately, there are a number of policy add-ons available that can help boost your cover and provide greater peace of mind whilst on the road. Such policies include:
This is designed to support you if you are involved in an incident that wasn’t your fault.
This policy will allow you to claim back a set amount of an excess that had to be paid following a claim.
Breakdown cover provides you with the peace of mind of knowing that you won’t need to pay for a recovery unexpectedly.
Policy add-ons can be tailored to your specific needs and, with some add-ons costing as little as 50p a week, they can prove to be cost-effective overall.
However, we make sure that our clients have the right level of cover and will only ever offer products that will benefit you. So, if you’d like to discuss the policy enhancements you could benefit from, get in touch with us and we’ll set you up with a dedicated account handler.
Get in touch
We understand that we’re working for something more important than money. We’re working for your trust.