Why choose Howden for Porsche Insurance?
As a specialist car insurance broker, we pride ourselves on doing the heavy lifting, so you don’t have to. Thanks to the great relationships we have with our selected panel of standard and specialist insurers, we make the process of comparing multiple car insurance policies, on your behalf, simple and easy. What’s not to like?
Here at Howden, we also acknowledge that each car policy needs to be as individual as its owner and their Porsche, and that’s why we provide a personalised service, focused on getting to know you and finding out exactly what you want from your Porsche insurance.
Ultimately though, whether you need to make a claim, purchase a new car policy, or renew an existing one, just know that we’re here to help.
Benefits of working with us:
- You can trust us – we’re rated Excellent on Trustpilot.
- We’re driven to save you time, money, and hassle.
- Benefit from a tailored service that comparison sites can’t provide.
- Speak with your local branch, within your community.
- We’re right by your side in the event of a claim.
How does Porsche Insurance work?
Founded in 1931 by Ferdinand Porsche, Porsche is now widely considered as one of the most iconic and reliable vehicle brands, including iconic models such as the 911, Boxster, Cayenne and Cayman.
As with any car insurance, the primary purpose of Porsche insurance is to protect the owner from financial losses that may result from accidents, theft, or damages to the vehicle. With our policies, Porsche owners can expect to benefit from the following:
- Your choice of repairer.In the event of a claim, you will have the option to choose your own repairer to give you peace of mind that your Porsche is in safe hands.
- Wide range of coverage. Third Party, Third Party, Fire and Theft, and Comprehensive cover are all available level of covers you can choose.
- Replacement courtesy car.You will be given a similar vehicle for any type of loss to your vehicle! (Monetary amount limit depending on insurer).
- Agreed value.No surprises! If your car is written off, you will be paid the exact amount agreed at the inception of your policy.
- All driver comprehensive cover.Comprehensive cover whilst driving other cars for insured and spouse. (Also applies to all named drivers with some insurers).
- No deductions for wear and tear.Unlike the standard motor insurance, in the event of a claim, there will be no deductions made for wear and tear.
To find out more about what we can do for you and your Porsche in terms of insurance, get in touch with us, either over the phone or by visiting one of our many UK branches!
Motor policy add-ons with Howden
Not every motor insurance policy is the same. Some have limits or exclusions which may leave you out of pocket in the event of a claim. Fortunately, there are a number of policy add-ons available that can help boost your cover and provide greater peace of mind whilst on the road. Such policies include:
This is designed to support you if you are involved in an incident that wasn’t your fault.
This policy will allow you to claim back a set amount of an excess that had to be paid following a claim.
Breakdown cover provides you with the peace of mind of knowing that you won’t need to pay for a recovery unexpectedly.
Policy add-ons can be tailored to your specific needs and, with some add-ons costing as little as 50p a week, they can prove to be cost-effective overall.
However, we make sure that our clients have the right level of cover and will only ever offer products that will benefit you. So, if you’d like to discuss the policy enhancements you could benefit from, get in touch with us and we’ll set you up with a dedicated account handler.
Get in touch
We understand that we’re working for something more important than money. We’re working for your trust.