Why choose Howden for Land Rover Insurance?
Here at Howden, when it comes to getting you your Land Rover insurance cover, we pride ourselves on doing the heavy lifting, so you don’t have to. Thanks to the great relationships we have with our selected panel of standard and specialist insurers, we make the process of comparing multiple policies, on your behalf, simple and easy. What’s not to like?
Our team of industry experts also know that each Land Rover policy needs to be as individual as its owner, and that’s why we provide a personalised service, focused on getting to know you and finding out exactly what you want from your insurance.
All in all, whether you need to make a claim, purchase a new Land Rover insurance policy, or renew an existing one, we’re here to help.
Benefits of working with us:
- You can trust us – we’re rated Excellent on Trustpilot.
- We’re driven to save you time, money, and hassle.
- Benefit from a tailored service that comparison sites can’t provide.
- Speak with your local branch, within your community.
- We’re right by your side in the event of a claim.
What is Land Rover Insurance?
Land Rover has become arguably the world’s most recognised manufacturer of four-wheel drive cars, growing ever since it became its own brand in the 1970s. This major British car brand has created some of the great four-wheel cars, such as the Freelander, Defender, Discovery, and of course, the famous Range Rover.
But how does Land Rover insurance work? Like any other car insurance, Land Rover insurance is designed to protect policyholders from financial losses that may result from accidents, theft, or damages to their vehicle. Here’s some things that Land Rover policyholders can expect to benefit from when they buy from one of our insurers:
- Your choice of repairer. In the event of a claim, you will have the option to choose your own repairer to give you peace of mind that your Land Rover is in safe hands.
- Wide range of coverage. Third Party, Third Party, Fire and Theft, and Comprehensive cover are all available level of covers you can choose.
- Replacement courtesy car. You will be given a similar vehicle for any type of loss to your vehicle! (Monetary amount limit depending on insurer).
- Agreed value. No surprises! If your car is written off, you will be paid the exact amount agreed at the inception of your policy.
- All driver comprehensive cover. Comprehensive cover whilst driving other cars for insured and spouse. (Also applies to all named drivers with some insurers).
- No deductions for wear and tear. Unlike the standard motor insurance, in the event of a claim, there will be no deductions made for wear and tear.
Once you’ve reached out to us we can assign you a dedicated car insurance specialist, who can offer you any guidance around how a Land Rover insurance policy could benefit you.
Motor policy add-ons with Howden
Not every motor insurance policy is the same. Some have limits or exclusions which may leave you out of pocket in the event of a claim. Fortunately, there are a number of policy add-ons available that can help boost your cover and provide greater peace of mind whilst on the road. Such policies include:
This is designed to support you if you are involved in an incident that wasn’t your fault.
This policy will allow you to claim back a set amount of an excess that had to be paid following a claim.
Breakdown cover provides you with the peace of mind of knowing that you won’t need to pay for a recovery unexpectedly.
Policy add-ons can be tailored to your specific needs and, with some add-ons costing as little as 50p a week, they can prove to be cost-effective overall.
However, we make sure that our clients have the right level of cover and will only ever offer products that will benefit you. So, if you’d like to discuss the policy enhancements you could benefit from, get in touch with us and we’ll set you up with a dedicated account handler.
How much is insurance for a land rover?
The cost of Land Rover insurance can vary significantly depending on various factors, including:
- the specific Land Rover model
- your location
- your driving history
- the level of coverage you choose
To get an accurate insurance quote for your Land Rover, you should contact us and provide us with your specific details. Our team will take into account your personal circumstances and the details of your Land Rover to offer you a customised insurance premium. We shop around and obtain quotes from multiple insurers to find the most competitive and cost-effective coverage for your Land Rover.
What insurance group is a Land Rover Discovery?
Out of the 50 insurance groups in total, Land Rover Discovery’s can be found in groups ranging from 33 to 43.
what insurance group is a Land Rover Freelander?
The Land Rover Freelander features in insurance groups ranging from 21 to 27.